Workstation Multimedia Outlet (WMO) is designed with an aesthetically pleasing look that blends in the modern office environment
Corning Cable Systemspany%>' Workstation Multimedia Outlet (WMO) is designed with an aesthetically pleasing look that blends in the modern office environment. The flexibility and capacity of the outlet sets it apart from other outlets in the industry. The WMO accepts both fiber optic adapters and copper jacks, all of which are compliant with ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-A.
Corning Cable Systemspany%> has designed the WMO to accept colored icons for labeling. This provides two benefits to the end user. First, the colored icons allow for quick and easy line identification. Second, the colored icons, with the many variations of symbols and text, make it easier to identify the connection from the outlet to the closet. The same icon is used on all of <%=company%>'s LANscape® hardware - Closet Connector Housings (CCH - rack- mount housings) and Wall-Mountable Closet Housings (WCH - wall-mountable housings). The icons are ANSI/TIA/EIA-606 compliant. As an added benefit, a label has been provided for location identification.
The WMO can be mounted in a variety of methods - surface-mounted, on a single gang electrical box (2 in x 4 in), or a dual gang electrical box (4 in x 4 in). If the WMO is to be surface-mounted, surface raceway can be inserted into each connector panel location or the top of the unit. This allows for the large diversity of installation and cable routing methods.
Features and Benefits
- Can be mounted many different ways - surface-mounted or standard electrical outlets
- 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch surface raceway can be inserted into box at all connector panellocations; additionally, 1-inch raceway can be inserted into the top of the unit
- Cover snaps on and has a security screw option when needed for extra protection against WMO entry
- Designed with the customer wiring and aesthetic needs in mind
- Unique color icons for easy viewing of connection and line identification
- Factory-installed fiber optic adapters and copper jacks save time during installation
- Internal routing guides provide the utmost protection of terminated and dark fibers and copper cabling
- The WMO accepts a maximum of five connector panels, although standard configuration is three connector panels
- Many colors to match any application
- Flammability rating of UL 94 V-0 and an oxygen index of 35 per ASTM D 2863
- Office cabling
- Surface-mounts to open systems furniture
- Surface-mount and/or electrical box for mounting
- The outlet can be used for multimedia: fiber and copper
- Compliant with ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-A and ANSI/TIA/EIA-606 standards
For More Information, Call <%=company%> Customer Service.
1-800-743-2673. Thank You!