phoenixNAP to offer customers private connectivity to their on-premises networks to multi-site, hybrid cloud and multicloud networks via Pureport’s Multicloud Fabric platform.
Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) - phoenixNAP®, a global IT services provider offering security-focused cloud infrastructure, dedicated servers, colocation, and specialized Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) technology solutions, today announced the expansion of carrier connectivity options with Pureport, a Multicloud Networking Provider.
Whether a multicloud, hybrid cloud, or multi-site network, Pureport’s Multicloud Fabric platform seamlessly orchestrates private connectivity to the top cloud providers in minutes, while removing the security risks and inconsistent performance commonly associated with using the public internet for connectivity. Using Pureport’s Multicloud Fabric platform, phoenixNAP customers can now securely transition to the cloud with future-proof technology in any one of phoenixNAP’s United States data centers.
“Pureport joins our flagship data center Meet-Me-Room as a national leader in multi-cloud connectivity, and brings new connectivity options for our customers,” said Ian McClarty, president of phoenixNAP. “We can now enable private connectivity into different cloud services via Pureport’s Multicloud Fabric platform. This provides efficiency, affordability, and increased opportunities for innovation for organizations looking to manage their distributed cloud networks.”
phoenixNAP’s strategic locations, interconnectivity potential, and quality of service were a few of the key reasons why Pureport is partnering with phoenixNAP. phoenixNAP’s colocation and cloud clients benefit from Pureport’s presence, as they can leverage the service to enhance and extend their cloud operations. Clients can securely connect to their preferred cloud service and improve global connectivity regardless of the type of architecture they use for data storage and processing.
“We are excited to partner with phoenixNAP to provide their clients a seamless solution to create hybrid cloud networks, interconnecting on-premises, branch offices, and public cloud services, without the need to purchase additional equipment,” said Rich Lee, CEO of Pureport. "Together, Pureport and phoenixNAP offer enterprises the ability to achieve their cloud networking goals with a high performing, on-demand private connectivity platform for public cloud networks.”
Pureport is committed to simplifying how phoenixNAP clients connect their networks to the cloud by eliminating the complexities, high cost, long-term contracts, and high maintenance often involved. Additional benefits of Pureport’s Multicloud Fabric platform include:
- Connect automatically, not manually. Enterprises can connect their sites, data centers, and clouds in a full-mesh topology, without having to manually establish point-to-point links and configure peering between each connected network.
- No additional hardware needed. Built into the platform, Pureport’s Distributed Multicloud Router eliminates the need to purchase, replace, or install additional hardware or virtual appliances.
- Self-service Console. Using Pureport’s intuitive self-service console, enterprises can create and manage cloud networks in minutes, via AWS’s cloud service solution Direct Connect.
- DevOps Ready. Pureport exposes a REST API, allowing networks and connections to be managed as code.
- IP address conflict resolution. Pureport’s Cloud Grade NAT functionality automates the detection and resolution of overlapping IP address ranges, so there is no slowdown or conflict with the interconnection of networks.
- No contracts. Pureport’s platform eliminates the need for a carrier and long-term contracts.
- Flexible bandwidth control. The Multicloud Fabric platform is an on-demand service, which lets customers manage costs by scaling connectivity to suit their changing needs.
Learn more about this topic at the Multi-Cloud Connectivity Best Practices Lunch and Learn hosted by phoenixNAP and Pureport. Register here.
phoenixNAP is a Premier Service Provider in the VMware® Cloud Provider Program and a Platinum Veeam® Cloud & Service Provider partner. phoenixNAP is also a PCI DSS Validated Service Provider and its flagship facility is SOC Type 1 and SOC Type 2 audited.
phoenixNAP® is a global IT services provider with a focus on cybersecurity and compliance-readiness, whose progressive Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions are delivered from strategic edge locations worldwide. Its cloud, dedicated servers, hardware leasing, and colocation options are built to meet always evolving IT businesses requirements. Providing comprehensive disaster recovery solutions, DDoS-protected global network, hybrid IT deployments with software and hardware-based security, phoenixNAP fully supports its clients’ business continuity planning. Offering scalable and resilient opex solutions with expert staff to assist, phoenixNAP supports growth and innovation in businesses of any size enabling their digital transformation.
Pureport’s Multicloud Fabric seamlessly orchestrates private connectivity to Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud, and IBM Cloud. Whether a multicloud, hybrid cloud, or multi-site network, Pureport’s Multicloud Fabric enables organizations to securely deploy cloud connections within minutes, and without the need for additional physical infrastructure. Pureport’s Multicloud Fabric includes a multicloud router that enables connections between sites and cloud providers from the same network, and supports Layer 3, BGP Peering between them. Pureport’s Console offers a visual tool for self-service management of cloud networks, and reduces the administrative overhead and technical expertise often required when deploying traditional networks. Pureport charges based on allocated bandwidth per hour, which allows organizations to pay for only what is needed.