Visio 2000 is a tool for creating flowcharts, organization charts, timelines, marketing diagrams and more
Visio Corporationis a tool for creating flowcharts, organization charts, timelines, marketing diagrams and more. Using its Microsoft Office integration, you can add drawings to your documents and presentations. This product is Internet-enabled so one can share diagrams and communicate ideas across the corporate intranet and the Web.
- Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, or Windows NT 4.0
- Intel Pentium processor (minimum); 166 MHz or faster recommended
- 16 MB of RAM (Windows 95/98); 24 MB of RAM (Windows NT); 32 MB of RAM recommended for Windows 95/98 and Windows NT
- 80 MB of free hard-disk space (typical installation)
- CD-ROM drive (for installation only)
<%=company%>, 2211 Elliott Avenue, Seattle, WA 98121-1691. Phone: 206-956-6000; Fax: 206-956-6001.